Empty glass columns for temperature sensitive purifications
Jul 27 2021
The importance of temperature control in LC
Temperature control is very important in LC. On one hand, it helps to achieve reproducible chromatographic separation. On the other hand, the activity of the analytes can be protected by heating or cooling the column. For temperature sensitive applications on laboratory scale, ECO columns with heating/cooling jackets are designed for serve these purposes.
The advantages are:
- Heating/cooling jacket is made of borosilicate glass 3.3:
- Full compatibility with organic solvents for efficient cleaning
- Consistent heating or cooling:
- Flexible application fields in a temperature range of 4-40°C
- Easy and reliable connection:
- Olives made of a synthetic material used for the threads of the heating/cooling jacket are supplied with the column
- Long lifetime and constant transparency:
- Use of high quality materials
Do you want to read more? Check out the product information including Specifications and ordering guide.
Temperature control in pilot scale applications
Are you looking for glass columns for self-packing with temperature control with an inner diameter larger than 50 mm?
With the YMC Pilot line, you can get glass columns with a heating/cooling jacket made of borosilicate glass up to an inner diameter of 240 mm.
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Oct 10 2023 Hybrid event
Oct 15 2023 Katowice, Poland
Nov 05 2023 Vienna, Austria
Nov 12 2023 Louisville, KY, USA
Nov 13 2023 Plainsboro, NJ, USA