Empty glass columns for temperature sensitive purifications
Jul 27 2021
The importance of temperature control in LC
Temperature control is very important in LC. On one hand, it helps to achieve reproducible chromatographic separation. On the other hand, the activity of the analytes can be protected by heating or cooling the column. For temperature sensitive applications on laboratory scale, ECO columns with heating/cooling jackets are designed for serve these purposes.
The advantages are:
- Heating/cooling jacket is made of borosilicate glass 3.3:
- Full compatibility with organic solvents for efficient cleaning
- Consistent heating or cooling:
- Flexible application fields in a temperature range of 4-40°C
- Easy and reliable connection:
- Olives made of a synthetic material used for the threads of the heating/cooling jacket are supplied with the column
- Long lifetime and constant transparency:
- Use of high quality materials
Do you want to read more? Check out the product information including Specifications and ordering guide.
Temperature control in pilot scale applications
Are you looking for glass columns for self-packing with temperature control with an inner diameter larger than 50 mm?
With the YMC Pilot line, you can get glass columns with a heating/cooling jacket made of borosilicate glass up to an inner diameter of 240 mm.
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Analysis of Cannabidiol in CBD products by SFC-CD-MS - Faster results with SFC for the analysis of choline and acetylcholine in rat cerebros...
View all digital editions
Sep 21 2021 Lagos, Nigeria
Sep 29 2021 Essen, Germany
Oct 03 2021 Prague, Czech Republic
Oct 05 2021 Paris, France
Oct 10 2021 Palm Springs, CA, USA & Virtual