Ion Chromatography (IC)
Determination of various sugars and sugar alcohols by ion chromatography
Jul 26 2016
The new Metrosep Carb 2 is a dedicated high-capacity column for carbohydrate analysis. The performance of this new columns is demonstrated in a range of new Application Notes documenting the separation of various sugars and sugar alcohols by ion chromatography with subsequent amperometric detection.
- AN-P-060 - Ethylene and propylene glycol with pulsed amperometric detection
- AN-P-061 - IC-amperometric sugar analysis in honey according to EU regulation
- AN-P-062 - Sugar and sugar alcohols in an apple beverage with pulsed amperometric detection
- AN-P-063 - Mannitol, rhamnose, lactulose and lactose in blood serum with pulsed amperometric detection (PAD)
- AN-P-064 - Separation of sugars and sugar acids using low-pressure gradient
- AN-P-065 - Sugar and sugar alcohols in addition to sucrose and cellobiose
- AN-P-066 - Sucralose in soft drinks with a post-column addition of NaOH and amperometric detection
- AN-P-067 - Sorbitol and sucrose in soap applying IC amperometric detection.
Please click here to download the application notes.
Chromatography Today - Buyers' Guide 2022
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Jun 04 2023 Houston, TX, USA
Plastics Recycling World Expo Europe
Jun 14 2023 Essen, Germany
Jun 18 2023 Dusseldorf, Germany
Jul 04 2023 Cardiff, UK
Jul 11 2023 Lagos, Nigeria