Ion Chromatography (IC)
Determination of various sugars and sugar alcohols by ion chromatography
Jul 26 2016
The new Metrosep Carb 2 is a dedicated high-capacity column for carbohydrate analysis. The performance of this new columns is demonstrated in a range of new Application Notes documenting the separation of various sugars and sugar alcohols by ion chromatography with subsequent amperometric detection.
- AN-P-060 - Ethylene and propylene glycol with pulsed amperometric detection
- AN-P-061 - IC-amperometric sugar analysis in honey according to EU regulation
- AN-P-062 - Sugar and sugar alcohols in an apple beverage with pulsed amperometric detection
- AN-P-063 - Mannitol, rhamnose, lactulose and lactose in blood serum with pulsed amperometric detection (PAD)
- AN-P-064 - Separation of sugars and sugar acids using low-pressure gradient
- AN-P-065 - Sugar and sugar alcohols in addition to sucrose and cellobiose
- AN-P-066 - Sucralose in soft drinks with a post-column addition of NaOH and amperometric detection
- AN-P-067 - Sorbitol and sucrose in soap applying IC amperometric detection.
Please click here to download the application notes.
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China
Apr 09 2024 Munich, Germany
Apr 23 2024 Kintex, South Korea
Apr 23 2024 Seoul, South Korea
Apr 28 2024 Montreal, Quebec, Canada