YMC-SEC MAB by YMC Europe GmbH
Jan 30 2019 Read 288 Times
YMC-SEC MAB is a silica-based size exclusion chromatography column utilising a dihydroxypropyl stationary phase bonded to a silica gel base, specifically designed for antibody separations. This material offers a 250 Å pore size in 3 µm particle size, making it an excellent choice for separating aggregates from monomer, as well as effectively resolving lower molecular weight fragments. YMC-SEC MAB exhibits excellent resolution and peak shape over a wide molecular weight range of 10 kDa to 700 kDa.
Features & Benefits:
- Silica-based SEC column specifically designed for monoclonal antibodies
- Optimised for separating aggregates and fragments of mAb’s
- High resolution and excellent peak shapes
- Available in 3 µm particle size with 250 Å pore
- Molecular weight range of 10 kDa to 700 kDa
- Suitable for SEC analysis of antibody drug conjugates using organic-containing mobile phases
For more information please click here.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles Fundamental Aspects - Improved Biomacromolecule Separations Using Superficially Porous Particles with a 1000 Å Pore Diameter - A Deep Characterisation of Monoclo...
View all digital editions
Feb 26 2019 Guangzhou, China
Mar 12 2019 Tel Aviv, Israel
Mar 12 2019 Dubai, UAE
Mar 25 2019 Corvallie, OR, USA
Mar 26 2019 Paris, France