YMC-SEC MAB by YMC Europe GmbH
Jan 30 2019
YMC-SEC MAB is a silica-based size exclusion chromatography column utilising a dihydroxypropyl stationary phase bonded to a silica gel base, specifically designed for antibody separations. This material offers a 250 Å pore size in 3 µm particle size, making it an excellent choice for separating aggregates from monomer, as well as effectively resolving lower molecular weight fragments. YMC-SEC MAB exhibits excellent resolution and peak shape over a wide molecular weight range of 10 kDa to 700 kDa.
Features & Benefits:
- Silica-based SEC column specifically designed for monoclonal antibodies
- Optimised for separating aggregates and fragments of mAb’s
- High resolution and excellent peak shapes
- Available in 3 µm particle size with 250 Å pore
- Molecular weight range of 10 kDa to 700 kDa
- Suitable for SEC analysis of antibody drug conjugates using organic-containing mobile phases
For more information please click here.
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Aug 21 2022 Chicago, IL, USA & Online
Aug 22 2022 Frankfurt, Germany
Aug 27 2022 Maastricht, Netherlands
Aug 28 2022 Lisbon, Portugal
Sep 07 2022 Chiba, Japan