Milling and Sizing - Innovations at ANALYTICA CHINA 2014
Jun 23 2014
FRITSCH, an internationally respected manufacturer of application-oriented laboratory instruments for sample preparation and particle sizing, is again one step ahead. Convince yourself and discover the new models of the FRITSCH premium line as well as further interesting innovations in the field of particle sizing live during ANALYTICA CHINA 2014!
- Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line The most powerful FRITSCH Jaw Crusher ever: up to 3 kW drive power ensure an exceptionally high throughput during pre-crushing of hard and very hard brittle materials. As well as 2 further models of the new high-tech laboratory mills FRITSCH premium line – at present in the final test phase
- Planetary Mono Mill PULVERISETTE 6 premium line Premium performance for wet and dry grinding, mechanical alloying, mixing and homogenising with reliable results down into the nano range.
- Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line Due to the multi-functional tool system, the Variable Speed Rotor Mill premium line combines 3 instruments in one – impact rotor, cutting rotor and knife insert. You should be excited!
FRITSCH Particle Sizing
- Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer NEW: Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer Measuring range: 20 µm–20 mm For analysis of particle shape and size of dry, free-flowing powders and bulk solids in a measuring range from 20 µm to 20 mm. Ideal for easy quality control and the fast alternative to sieving.
- AutoSampler for Laser Particle Sizers ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus and NanoTec plus Ideal for the automation of measurement series: 26 positions for 40 ml containers are available for complete sample feeding, automatic measurement and cleaning.
- Small Volume Wet Dispersion Unit for Laser Particle Sizers ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus / NanoTec plus The NEW Small Volume Wet Dispersion Unit is suitable for all kinds of dispersion liquids and needs only 50 ml liquid for the whole measuring circuit. Automatic measurement, cleaning and analysis are guaranteed.
You should have a look!
Laboratories worldwide rely on our quality and experience – for fast industrial applications as well as for especially accurate results in industry- and research laboratories.
Drop in! You will be surprised! ANALYTICA CHINA 2014 – German Pavilion
Our experts are looking forward to your questions and gladly advise you in all laboratory technology related enquiries.
Up-dated information on the whole FRITSCH range for efficient sample preparation and particle sizing with videos at www.fritsch.de.
Chromatography Today - Buyers' Guide 2022
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Jun 04 2023 Houston, TX, USA
Plastics Recycling World Expo Europe
Jun 14 2023 Essen, Germany
Jun 18 2023 Dusseldorf, Germany
Jul 04 2023 Cardiff, UK
Jul 11 2023 Lagos, Nigeria