Enhance your labs productivity with a gas generator
Sep 28 2016
Specifically designed and engineered for GC applications, Peak Scientific’s Precision series represents the cutting-edge of robust and dependable gas generator design. Combining convenience and reliability in a stackable and modular design, Precision is the safe and practical GC gas solution.
The key to Precision is the flexibility it gives in specifying models best suited to your application. The Nitrogen and Hydrogen generators are available in two variants - Standard and Trace laboratory grades. For most GC detectors, the standard grade purity is sufficient, but for carrier gas use, the trace models are recommended to ensure the lowest possible baseline and precision in your results.
Peak Scientific’s Precision range of gas generators offers:
- Continuous and consistent source of high purity nitrogen, hydrogen, zero air for GC;
- Complete gas solution for carrier, make up, reference, sample prep & as flame support gases;
- Compact, stackable system maximising the use of laboratory floor or bench space;
- Safer and more convenient than pressurised cylinders, dewars or bulk storage; and
- 12-month warranty across the series, three-year PEM cell warranty on hydrogen models.
Precision affords you many benefits over traditional sources of laboratory gas such as cylinders. Above all, investing in a Precision system removes the need for nitrogen, zero air and hydrogen cylinders from your laboratory altogether. Offering a more convenient (no re-ordering and swapping tanks), safer (no risk of injury, leak or explosion), and economic (no ongoing gas purchase costs) solution.
For further information on Peak Scientific and its product offering visit the website.
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Analysis of Cannabidiol in CBD products by SFC-CD-MS - Faster results with SFC for the analysis of choline and acetylcholine in rat cerebros...
View all digital editions
Sep 21 2021 Lagos, Nigeria
Sep 29 2021 Essen, Germany
Oct 03 2021 Prague, Czech Republic
Oct 05 2021 Paris, France
Oct 10 2021 Palm Springs, CA, USA & Virtual