Precision – Modular gas generation solutions for GC
Mar 23 2016
Specifically designed and engineered for GC applications, Peak Scientific’s Precision series represents the cutting-edge of robust and dependable gas generator design. Combining convenience and reliability in a stackable and modular design, Precision is the safe and practical GC gas solution.
The key to Precision is the flexibility it gives in specifying models best suited to your application. The Nitrogen and Hydrogen generators are available in two variants - Standard and Trace laboratory grades. For most GC detectors, the standard grade purity is sufficient, but for carrier gas use, the trace models are recommended to ensure the lowest possible baseline and precision in your results.
Peak Scientific’s Precision range of gas generators offers:
- Nitrogen, hydrogen, zero air and compressed air models at various flow rates
- Continuous and consistent source of high purity nitrogen, hydrogen, zero air for GC
- Complete gas solution for carrier, make up, reference, sample preparation and as flame support gases
- Flexible system allows modules to be combined in a single stack to deliver various gas types, flows and purities required to meet your specific needs
- Compact, stackable system maximising the use of valuable laboratory floor or bench space
- Safer and more convenient than pressurised cylinders, dewars or bulk storage
- Proven and robust safety systems including internal leak detection on hydrogen models
- Economic solution - long term fixed-cost investment, eliminate risk of rising gas cylinder prices and unpredictable helium prices
- Very low maintenance required
- LED front panel status indicator and touch screen panel on hydrogen models
- 12 month warranty across the series, three-year PEM cell warranty on hydrogen models
- Complete peace of mind and lifetime performance with [Peak Protected] generator care plans (available separately), protecting your productivity
Precision series affords you many benefits over traditional sources of laboratory gas such as cylinders. Above all, investing in a Precision system removes the need for nitrogen, zero air and hydrogen cylinders from your laboratory altogether. Offering a more convenient (no re-ordering and swapping tanks), safer (no risk of injury, leak or explosion), and economic (no ongoing gas purchase costs) solution. All in a compact, space-saving form, sitting either on bench next to your GC or floor-stacked.
For peace of mind in your GC, you need Precision.
For further information on Peak Scientific and its product offering visit the website.
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Analysis of Cannabidiol in CBD products by SFC-CD-MS - Faster results with SFC for the analysis of choline and acetylcholine in rat cerebros...
View all digital editions
Sep 21 2021 Lagos, Nigeria
Sep 29 2021 Essen, Germany
Oct 03 2021 Prague, Czech Republic
Oct 05 2021 Paris, France
Oct 10 2021 Palm Springs, CA, USA & Virtual