Precision – Modular gas generation solutions for GC
Mar 23 2016 Read 2331 Times
Specifically designed and engineered for GC applications, Peak Scientific’s Precision series represents the cutting-edge of robust and dependable gas generator design. Combining convenience and reliability in a stackable and modular design, Precision is the safe and practical GC gas solution.
The key to Precision is the flexibility it gives in specifying models best suited to your application. The Nitrogen and Hydrogen generators are available in two variants - Standard and Trace laboratory grades. For most GC detectors, the standard grade purity is sufficient, but for carrier gas use, the trace models are recommended to ensure the lowest possible baseline and precision in your results.
Peak Scientific’s Precision range of gas generators offers:
- Nitrogen, hydrogen, zero air and compressed air models at various flow rates
- Continuous and consistent source of high purity nitrogen, hydrogen, zero air for GC
- Complete gas solution for carrier, make up, reference, sample preparation and as flame support gases
- Flexible system allows modules to be combined in a single stack to deliver various gas types, flows and purities required to meet your specific needs
- Compact, stackable system maximising the use of valuable laboratory floor or bench space
- Safer and more convenient than pressurised cylinders, dewars or bulk storage
- Proven and robust safety systems including internal leak detection on hydrogen models
- Economic solution - long term fixed-cost investment, eliminate risk of rising gas cylinder prices and unpredictable helium prices
- Very low maintenance required
- LED front panel status indicator and touch screen panel on hydrogen models
- 12 month warranty across the series, three-year PEM cell warranty on hydrogen models
- Complete peace of mind and lifetime performance with [Peak Protected] generator care plans (available separately), protecting your productivity
Precision series affords you many benefits over traditional sources of laboratory gas such as cylinders. Above all, investing in a Precision system removes the need for nitrogen, zero air and hydrogen cylinders from your laboratory altogether. Offering a more convenient (no re-ordering and swapping tanks), safer (no risk of injury, leak or explosion), and economic (no ongoing gas purchase costs) solution. All in a compact, space-saving form, sitting either on bench next to your GC or floor-stacked.
For peace of mind in your GC, you need Precision.
For further information on Peak Scientific and its product offering visit the website.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Issue... Articles - Industrial Applications of Offline and Online Comprehensive Gas Chromatography - Improving Workflow in Group-Type GC×GC Analysis of Petrochemicals - Identifi ca...
View all digital editions
May 13 2018 Riva del Garda, Italy
Jun 03 2018 San Diego, CA, USA
Jun 11 2018 Frankfurt, Germany
Jun 19 2018 Busan, Korea
Jul 08 2018 Baltimore, MD, USA