Meeting Reports and Events
Join the First Ion Chromatography & Trace Elemental User Meeting on Mar 12
Jan 29 2014
Bringing Cations and Anions together for the very first time...
Free seminar on March 12, 2014 in Stirling.
Hear from the peers and learn about applications, challenges and solutions. Also learn how new developments in technology can improve your productivity, efficiencies and quality of results. On the day the following technologies will be covered: High Pressure and Capillary IC, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, Intelligent Data Solutions and Chromatography Data Management Software.
- Update on recent innovations – High Pressure IC and 4 µm columns
- Ion Chromatography – Challenges and Solutions
- New kids on the block: Meet the Thermo Scientific™ iCAP™ 7000 Series ICP-OES and Thermo Scientific™ iCAP Q ICP-MS System
- Speciation ... What can IC-ICP-MS do for you?
- Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ 7.2 CDS - A new era of Chromatography Data Software
- User presentations on elemental and IC applications
- Open house interactive workshops
Event registration is free of charge. Lunch will be served.
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Oct 09 2022 New Orleans, LA, USA
Oct 11 2022 Lisbon, Portugal
Oct 12 2022 Telford, UK
Oct 23 2022 Hangzhou, China & Virtual
Nov 09 2022 Cleveland, OH, USA