Meeting Reports and Events
Opportunity for Free e-learning in Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
Jul 28 2020 Read 1683 Times
Now more than ever, it’s important to find ways to share knowledge and expertise with others. Shimadzu UK has put together hugely successful chromatographic and mass spectrometry e-learning webinar series. These bite-size, 20-30 minute webinars, which are free to attend, follow on from highly popular workshops which were running across the country for the last five years.
Sounds interesting, what is the content on?
The unbeaten webinar content is split into two series; chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Chromatographic series:
- GC theory & key principles
- Fundamental principles
- Hardware components
- Data processing
- Method development
- LC theory & key principles
- Introduction to liquid chromatography
- Types of LC and separation techniques
- The separation process
- Applying the resolution equation theory in practice
- Switching from helium carrier gas
- LC purification
- Semi-micro to analytical scale
- Semi-preparative and other LC purification techniques
- Cannabis series – Potency testing (LC)
Mass spectrometry series:
- GCMS theory & key principles
- Introduction to GCMS
- Single quadrupole GCMS
- Triple quadrupole GCMS
- LCMS method development
- Cannabis series – Terpenes / residual solvents (GCMS) and pesticides (LCMS & GCMS)
Who is it aimed at?
These educational resources cover the introduction, as well as advanced chromatographic techniques. They are helping novice and expert chromatographers alike to expand their understanding of chromatographic processes. The sessions come highly recommended, scoring an average rating of 4.8/5 from over 1000 reviews.
Anyone who would like to expand their analytical chemistry knowledge should join these free sessions!
Why should I attend?
- Free learning opportunities from industry experts
- Certificates available on request
- Access to course material
Sounds great, how do I attend?
View the full list of available courses here and register or watch on demand. Shimadzu experts are constantly expanding the e-learning content, so make sure you look out for updates on new sessions. Follow Shimadzu UK on LinkedIn for updates.
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Advancing Effective Glycan Analysis - Delivering the Power of Ion Mobility Spectrometry - Mass Spectrometry to the Point of Analysis - The...
View all digital editions
May 09 2021 Fort Worth, Tx, USA
Jun 06 2021 Virtual event
Jun 21 2021 Dubai, UAE & Online
Jun 29 2021 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Aug 22 2021 Nijmegen, Netherlands