Meeting Reports and Events
ISPPP 2017, 37th Symposium and Exhibit on the Separation, Purification and Characterisation of Biologically Important Molecules
Feb 22 2017 Read 1536 Times
Mark your calendar to attend the premier meeting on state-of-the-art separation, analysis and characterisation methods, much of which is based on HPLC/UHPLC/Mass Spectrometry.
- Discover new methods combined with applications-focused examples in the analytical and preparative world through interaction with experts from around the globe.
- Learn about the latest innovations in technologies that are critical in clinical and biopharmaceutical research and are requirements in the manufacturing and quality control of new biotherapies and diagnostics.
- Preview emerging technologies in separations and mass spectrometry.
- Discuss challenges in the lab with experts in the field to solve difficult or challenging analytical or preparative problems.
- Build global contacts through one-on-one networking with experts in analysis and applications who will help better equip you to perform analysis and purification, leading to more effective and creative research.
- Experience new products and instrumentation and engage in new ideas to fully appreciate how innovative technology can help you reach your goals.
Scientists from around the world will deliver some of the most cutting-edge presentations that will address key developments and applications, productivity and financial challenges and novel approaches related to biological molecule separations and analysis focusing on the latest innovations in technologies that are critical in clinical and biopharmaceutical research and are requirements in the manufacturing and quality control of new biotherapies and diagnostics. It's an exciting time for the separation science of biological molecules. The field continues to grow and adapt, enjoy better materials, instruments and methods and a seeming never-ending list of interesting molecules to work on. Three days of exciting separation science at the longest running international symposium on biological separations run by practitioners, for practitioners.
- Proteomics and Protein Measurements
- High Resolution Separations Materials
- Therapeutic Biomolecules
- Novel Separations
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Biomolecule Interactions
- Structure Analysis
- Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Interactions and Conformation
- Nucleic Acids
- Glycans and Complex Carbohydrates.
- Purification Technology Advances
- Downstream Processing Techniques
- Characterisation of Biopharmaceuticals including Biosimilars
- HPLC/UHPLC/Mass Spectrometry
- Intact Protein Separations
- Protein Structure/Function
- Column Technologies
- Affinity/Selective Separations
ISPPP is multi-disciplinary in nature and provides attendees with information about the latest advances in their own fields of interest as well as insights into related fields. The Symposium specialises in providing a forum for the communication of cross-discipline scientific technologies to researchers in pharmaceutical companies, research institutes and universities. ISPPP is an all-inclusive symposium for all scientists, engineers, managers and technicians who use or direct programs involved in the separation or characterisation of biochemical compounds, or who are interested in learning about the practice of state-of-the-art innovative analytical methodologies for new product development or R&D.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles Fundamental Aspects - Improved Biomacromolecule Separations Using Superficially Porous Particles with a 1000 Å Pore Diameter - A Deep Characterisation of Monoclo...
View all digital editions
Feb 26 2019 Guangzhou, China
Mar 12 2019 Tel Aviv, Israel
Mar 12 2019 Dubai, UAE
Mar 25 2019 Corvallie, OR, USA
Mar 26 2019 Paris, France