Meeting Reports and Events
BMSS Annual Meeting Announced
Jun 22 2016
The 37th BMSS Annual Meeting will take place on the 13th to 15th September 2016 in the Eastbourne Winter Gardens.
"The mission of BMSS is to encourage participation in all aspects of mass spectrometry and provide a forum for the exchange of views and information. In 2016 we are focusing on our mission with renewed vigour. A vibrant national mass spectrometry society is in everyone's interest… academia, industry and vendors alike. So I warmly invite you to join us for the 37th BMSS annual meeting on Britain’s ‘sunshine coast," said Christine Eckers, BMSS Chair. BMSS… where good science is great fun.
- Maccoll Lecture: Professor Renato Zenobi, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zurich
- Robinson Lecture: Professor Alison Ashcroft, University of Leeds
- BMSS Chair’s Lecture: Professor Jack Henion, Cornell University and Advion Inc.
- Glycomics: Chair: Jane Thomas-Oates. Keynote: Anne Dell
- Protein Complexes and Molecular Conformations: Chair: Justin Benesch. Keynote: Kostas Thalassinos
- MS Solutions for Challenging Analytes: Chair: Jackie Mosely. Keynote: Andy Ray
- Fundamentals/instrument developments: Chair: Gareth Brenton. Keynote: Kevin Giles
- New MS Technologies in Proteomics: Chair: Claire Eyers. Keynote: Richard Scheltema
- Small Molecules: Chair: Susan Crosland. Keynote: Perdita Barran
- Emerging technologies for Processing MS Data: Chair: Mark Barrow. Keynote: Robert Mistrik
- MS in Environmental and Forensic analysis: Chair: Simone Francese. Keynote: Melanie Bailey
- MS in Translational Medicine: Chair: Mike Morris. Keynote: Kevin Mills
- MS in Synthetic Biology: Chair: Neil Oldham. Keynote: Nicholas Rattray
For further information please visit the website.
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Analysis of Cannabidiol in CBD products by SFC-CD-MS - Faster results with SFC for the analysis of choline and acetylcholine in rat cerebros...
View all digital editions
Jan 24 2022 Dubai, UAE
Jan 26 2022 Ghent, Belgium
Jan 27 2022 Zoomposium
Mar 05 2022 Atlanta, GA, USA
Mar 08 2022 Tel Aviv, Israel