Volume 7 Issue 4
In this issue:
- Advances in Clinical Analysis 2014
- Optimising the Derivatisation of Vitamin D Metabolites Within Clinical Research Using Amplifex™ Diene Reagent
- The Chromatographic Society; Britain’s Best Kept Chromatography Secret?
- Professor Pavel Jandera: Winner of the 2015 Chromatographic Society Martin Medal
- Professor Mary Jean Wirth: Winner of the 2015 Chromatographic Society Jubilee Medal
- HPLC-UHPLC Hybrid 2D Platform for LC/MS Analysis of Biological Samples.A New Paradigm.
- Why Is My Peak Area Reducing With Flow Rate?
- Advances in the Clinical Analysis of Plasma and Urine Metadrenalines
- Large Volume Injection with On-Column Enrichment and Gradient Focusing in HPLC and UPLC for Assay for Fluticasone Propionate in Fine Particle Dose Dissolution Studies
- Separation of Pharmaceuticals by SFC using Monoand Di-Hydroxy Substituted Phenyl Stationary Phases
- Eliminating Volumetric Haematocrit Bias Associated with DBS Sub Punch Workflows Using a Novel Microsampling Device which Absorbs a Fixed Volume of Blood
- Remembering Distinguished Professor Georges Guiochon, a Great Mentor and Friend.
- Development of a Highly Selective LC/MS Assay for Vitamin D Metabolites
- Meeting Review: The Chromatographic Society Spring Symposium: Analysis of Polar Molecules, AstraZeneca, Macclesfield, 21st and 22nd May 2014View Digital Edition
Previous Digital Editions
In This Edition Articles Fundamental Aspects - Separation of the 4 Enantiomers of the Fungicide Spiroxamine by LC-MS/MS - Optimising the Chiral Separation of the Pesticide Diniconazole...
View all digital editions
Sep 08 2020 Sheffield, UK
Sep 14 2020 Virtual Symposium
Sep 21 2020 Budapest, Hungary
Sep 27 2020 Saint-Malo, France
Sep 28 2020 Bethesda, MD, USA