Volume 7 Issue 4
In this issue:
- Advances in Clinical Analysis 2014
- Optimising the Derivatisation of Vitamin D Metabolites Within Clinical Research Using Amplifex™ Diene Reagent
- The Chromatographic Society; Britain’s Best Kept Chromatography Secret?
- Professor Pavel Jandera: Winner of the 2015 Chromatographic Society Martin Medal
- Professor Mary Jean Wirth: Winner of the 2015 Chromatographic Society Jubilee Medal
- HPLC-UHPLC Hybrid 2D Platform for LC/MS Analysis of Biological Samples.A New Paradigm.
- Why Is My Peak Area Reducing With Flow Rate?
- Advances in the Clinical Analysis of Plasma and Urine Metadrenalines
- Large Volume Injection with On-Column Enrichment and Gradient Focusing in HPLC and UPLC for Assay for Fluticasone Propionate in Fine Particle Dose Dissolution Studies
- Separation of Pharmaceuticals by SFC using Monoand Di-Hydroxy Substituted Phenyl Stationary Phases
- Eliminating Volumetric Haematocrit Bias Associated with DBS Sub Punch Workflows Using a Novel Microsampling Device which Absorbs a Fixed Volume of Blood
- Remembering Distinguished Professor Georges Guiochon, a Great Mentor and Friend.
- Development of a Highly Selective LC/MS Assay for Vitamin D Metabolites
- Meeting Review: The Chromatographic Society Spring Symposium: Analysis of Polar Molecules, AstraZeneca, Macclesfield, 21st and 22nd May 2014View Digital Edition
Previous Digital Editions
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Advancing Effective Glycan Analysis - Delivering the Power of Ion Mobility Spectrometry - Mass Spectrometry to the Point of Analysis - The...
View all digital editions
May 09 2021 Fort Worth, Tx, USA
Jun 06 2021 Virtual event
Jun 21 2021 Dubai, UAE & Online
Jun 29 2021 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Aug 22 2021 Nijmegen, Netherlands