Advanced Polymer Chromatography System offers breakthrough technology
Jun 27 2013
Developing differentiated polymers and deploying a sustainable operation are a key focus for the polymer and plastics industries. Current GPC/SEC methods are limited by a lack of resolution, separation times, and the volume of solvent consumed per analysis.
The ACQUITY Advanced Polymer Chromatography (APC™) System is a breakthrough technology that defines the ultimate in size-based chromatographic separations, delivering more information about your polymers faster than ever before. This means better characterisation, improved asset utilisation and a superior solution for achieving corporate innovation and sustainability goals.
Key features include:
- New Column Technology – ACQUITY APC™ Columns utilise small, high pore volume bridged-ethyl hybrid particles that provide significant gains in stability, flexibility and faster separations.
- Stable Refractive Index Detection – The ACQUITY Refractive Index (RI) Detector is optimised for low dispersion, but with the low noise and drift performance required for accurate integration, even at low polymer concentrations.
- Precise Solvent Management - Precise flow delivery of the isocratic solvent manager ensures calibrated system provides accurate molecular weight data, day after day.
- Advanced Column Heating Module - Ensures highly repeatable thermal environment for banks of ACQUITY APC Columns.
- Empower® 3 Software with GPC option – Quickly and easily review, compare, and report polymer analysis data.
- Polymer Characterization - Provides unparalleled polymer peak resolution, particularly for low molecular weight oligomers.
- Speed of Analysis - Obtain accurate and repeatable polymer molecular weight information up to 5 to 20 times faster than traditional GPC/SEC methods.
- Cost Reduction - Lower analysis cost by reducing solvent consumption and waste disposal volumes.
- System Flexibility - Run diverse polymer applications on a single system.
To find out more click here or contact us on 0208 238 6100 and ask to speak to your local Waters Representative. Please quote Waters APC System - CT.
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Dec 04 2022 Cancun, Mexico
Feb 01 2023 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Feb 06 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 26 2023 Darmstadt, Germany
Mar 01 2023 Shanghai, China