ACQUITY UPC2 System
Jul 26 2012
The ultimate solution for making the complex.....routine.
UPC2: Expanding the boundaries of LC and GC separations.
UltraPerformance Convergence Chromatography™ (UPC2™) is a new category of separations science that makes the complex analysis...routine. This new technology marries the unrealized potential of SFC with Waters proven UPLC® technology and expertise in the management of fluids, temperature, and pressure. By varying mobile phase strength, pressure, temperature, and stationary phase with UPC2, one can separate, detect and quantify structural analogs, isomers, enantiomeric and diasteriomeric mixtures – all compounds or samples that challenge today’s laboratories. Because CO2 is the primary mobile phase for UPC2, the technique greatly reduces the use of toxic solvents.
ACQUITY UPC2 System: Discover what's been missing from your analytical toolbox
With the ACQUITY UPC2 System, scientists can now separate, analyze, and understand compounds that have challenged all other LC and GC technologies including:
- Hydrophobic and chiral compounds
- Thermally-labile samples
It's also the perfect complement to MS due to its low solvent load and high resolution, narrow peaks and fast separations.
- Compressed carbon dioxide (CO2), the primary mobile phase, is less costly and less toxic than liquid mobile phases or carrier gases.
- Variable volume injection delivers 0.5 µL to 10 µL as well as the ability to match column and injection volume with minimal sample loss and need to change loops.
- Higher throughput and productivity allows you to analyze more samples per day with faster re-equilibration of columns and shorter cycle times, increasing laboratory productivity.
- Co-solvent and column switching provides flexibility in method development for faster solvent screening and faster column screening.
See what ACQUITY UPC2 can do for your laboratory:
For more information and to speak to a Waters representative, please contact 0208 238 6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chromatography Today - Buyers' Guide 2022
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Plastics Recycling World Expo Europe
Jun 14 2023 Essen, Germany
Jun 18 2023 Dusseldorf, Germany
Jul 04 2023 Cardiff, UK
Jul 11 2023 Lagos, Nigeria
ACS National Meeting & Expo, Fall 2023
Aug 13 2023 San Francisco, CA, USA