Meeting Reports and Events
PREP 2017: 30th International Symposium and Exhibit on Preparative and Process Chromatography
Feb 22 2017
The PREP series of symposia is the most recognised international conference and exposition devoted to advances in separation technologies in the field of preparative and process chromatography. Join us at PREP 2017 for another dynamic and innovative program where experts from around the world will address the latest developments and hottest topics in all areas of preparative and process chromatography.
Emerging Applications and Processes
The focus of the conference is to highlight the discovery, development and production aspects covering a broad range of topics. The program will be packed with expert professionals who address key developments, issues and hottest topics in the Preparative and Process Liquid Chromatography field. The program will be packed with papers on biochromatography, downstream processing, QbD, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, enzymes, vaccines, viral vectors for gene delivery, VLPs and other biopharmaceuticals, chiral molecules, SFC, fine chemicals, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, APIs, natural products, batch, multi-column and continuous SMB processes, column technology and equipment, monoliths, new and improved stationary phases, membrane chromatography, continuous manufacturing, regulatory aspects and more! 65+ oral presentations, 2-day Poster Session, Educational Training Program providing in-depth coverage of both fundamentals and real-world applications of preparative chromatography for biomolecules and for small-molecules, the tutorials address more specialised topics and the 2½-day Exhibit opening during the Sunday evening Welcome Reception, is where leading companies at the forefront of preparative and process chromatography will showcase the latest developments in stationary phases, columns, pumps, control equipment, chromatography consumables, ancillary units and contract manufacturing services from the analytical/lab scale all the way to the full process scale.
Preliminary List of Keynote Sessions
In addition to oral and poster sessions, PREP2017 will feature keynote sessions addressing critical and emerging areas in preparative and process chromatography, including:
- Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography
- Continuous Chromatography for APIs, Fine Chemicals, and Natural Products
- Continuous Downstream Processing for Biopharmaceuticals
- Preparative Chromatography in Drug Discovery, Development, and Manufacture
- Process Scale Purification of Peptides and Oligonucleotides
- Preparative Supercritical Chromatography.
The Training Workshop program provides advanced tutorials covering various aspects of preparative chromatography. Dynamic presentations covering both fundamentals and applications are presented by leading academic and industrial scientists and cover both fundamentals and real-world applications. Two Workshops are offered - one emphasising biomolecules including continuous processing, the second small and intermediate size molecules, including peptides, oligonucleotides, chiral chemicals, and APIs and including SMB and SFC. In addition, two Morning Tutorials complement the Workshop program by addressing topics that will help the chromatographer overcome the challenges that are encountered on a daily basis in both analytical and prep applications.
- Workshop on Fundamentals of Preparative Chromatography for Biomolecule Purification by Batch and Continuous Chromatography
- Workshop on Fundamentals of Preparative Chromatography for Purification of APIs, Peptides, and Oligonucleotides by Batch Chromatography, SMB, and SFC
- Tutorial on Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshooting Analytical and Overloaded Prep Chromatography
- Tutorial on Practical Concepts on Process Characterisation and Validation of Biopharmaceuticals based on QbD Principles.
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Analysis of Cannabidiol in CBD products by SFC-CD-MS - Faster results with SFC for the analysis of choline and acetylcholine in rat cerebros...
View all digital editions
Oct 31 2021 Philadelphia, PA, USA
Nov 07 2021 Porto, Portugal
Nov 08 2021 Chiba, Japan
Nov 15 2021 Virtual event
Nov 15 2021 Dubai, UAE