4 Days of Exciting Science at PREP 2018
Jan 24 2018 Read 6176 Times
Join us for four days of exciting science, technology, and education at PREP 2018, the longest running, most recognised international scientific conference and exposition driving the field of Preparative and Process Chromatography, organised by expert scientists and engineers for the separation science practitioner. PREP2018 offers a dynamic and innovative program where world-renowned speakers will address in-depth the latest scientific and technological advances, critical and emerging applications and processes, and challenges and solutions in all aspects of Preparative and Process Chromatography.
Trends that will Impact the Industry
The focus of this conference is the development, design, optimisation, and operation of chromatographic processes and technology for a broad range of applications. The program will be packed with papers on biochromatography, downstream processing, QbD, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, enzymes, vaccines, viral vectors for gene delivery, VLPs, and other biopharmaceuticals, chiral molecules, SFC, fine chemicals, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, APIs, natural products, batch, multi-column and continuous SMB processes, column technology and equipment, monoliths, new and improved stationary phases, membrane chromatography, regulatory aspects, and more!
Emerging Applications and Processes
The Symposium will provide opportunities to present, discuss, and learn about the latest scientific and technological advances in preparative chromatography; to gain an in-depth exposure to the most recent chromatography products and technologies on the market; to obtain training and education to develop and optimise processes and minimise costs in the production of fine chemicals, chiral molecules, natural products, active pharmaceutical ingredients, peptides, oligonucleotides, proteins, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, vaccines, viral vectors for gene delivery, VLPs and other biopharmaceuticals; and to access a vast network of separation scientists and engineers working on the most relevant process aspects including continuous and integrated manufacturing, process control, and mechanistic modeling.
List of Keynote Sessions
- Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography
- Continuous Chromatography for APIs, Fine Chemicals, and Natural Products
- Continuous Manufacturing and Downstream Processing for Biopharmaceuticals
- Preparative Chromatography in Drug Discovery, Development, and Manufacture
Great Training Opportunities
- Fundamentals of Preparative Chromatography for Biomolecule Purification by Batch and Continuous Chromatography
- Fundamentals of Preparative Chromatography for Purification of Small and Intermediate Size APIs by Batch Chromatography, SMB, and SFC
- Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshooting Analytical and Overloaded Prep Chromatography
- Practical Concepts on Process Characterisation and Validation of Biopharmaceuticals based on QbD Principles
2-1/2 day Exhibition will showcase the industry's latest in chromatographic media, equipment, and services offering opportunities to view new product launches, check out innovative products, explore ground-breaking technologies, and discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the booths. Free vendor workshops will also be presented.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- June 1, 2018 - Final deadline for poster abstracts for inclusion in the printed Final Program.
- June 15, 2018 - Registration and fee payment deadline for authors presenting posters. If fees are not paid, submissions from that author will be removed from the program.
- June 20, 2018 - Deadline extended for last-minute poster abstracts for inclusion in the online Final Programnoting that the registration fee must be paid in order for the poster to appear in the online Final Program.
To learn more, please click here to visit our website at PREPsymposium.org
Articles Modern & Practical Applications - Advancing Effective Glycan Analysis - Delivering the Power of Ion Mobility Spectrometry - Mass Spectrometry to the Point of Analysis - The Only Th...
View all digital editions
Mar 08 2021 Virtual Event
May 09 2021 Fort Worth, Tx, USA
Jun 06 2021 Virtual event
Jun 21 2021 Dubai, UAE & online
Jun 29 2021 Ljubljana, Slovenia