New! Avantor® ACE® UHPLC & Solid-Core Guards
Mar 24 2020
Guard cartridges are designed to protect expensive UHPLC columns from contamination by sample impurities and irreversibly adsorbed solutes. By connecting a guard to the inlet of the UHPLC column, contaminants which would otherwise damage the column are trapped on the disposable cartridge. This significantly extends column lifetime without affecting performance or selectivity.
The new range of Avantor® ACE® Guard cartridges have been designed and manufactured to withstand the high pressures of UHPLC analyses, without compromising column efficiency and performance. Guard cartridges are available with a wide range of Avantor® ACE® stationary phases to complement Avantor® ACE® Excel and UltraCore UHPLC columns.
- UHPLC Guards compatible with 1.7 μm or 2 μm Avantor® ACE® Excel columns.
- Complementary cartridges for all the major Avantor® ACE® stationary phase chemistries available.
- Avantor® ACE® UltraCore guards are also available, in both the SuperC18 & SuperPhenylHexyl chemistries.
- Low dead volume reusable guard holder, with guard cartridges supplied in convenient multipacks.
- Two different column id formats (2.1 -3.0 mm id and 4.0 – 4.6 mm id).
Chromatography Today - Buyers' Guide 2022
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
ACS National Meeting & Expo, Spring 2023
Mar 26 2023 Indianapolis, IN, USA
Apr 18 2023 Kintex, South Korea
Apr 19 2023 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Apr 30 2023 Dublin, Ireland & Online
Apr 30 2023 Denver, CO, USA