Ion Chromatography User Seminars in Europe
May 30 2013
Attend our Ion Chromatography User Seminars in Denmark (June 6), Germany (June 13, Sep 5 & 10), UK (July 16) or Ireland (Sep 24).
Learn how sensitivity, resolution, and ease-of-use are taken to a whole new level, simplifying ion chromatography while increasing the power and reproducibility of ion analysis.
- HPIC: High-Pressure IC brings Speed and Resolution to Ion Chromatography
- High-Pressure Capillary IC systems: Combining increased speed and mass sensitivity for expanded capabilities and improved performance.
- High-Efficiency 4 μm Columns for High Resolution and Fast Run Times
- In-line Sample Clean-up
- New Superior Data Processing and Automation Capabilities with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ 7.2
- Overview on Recent Applications
Hear about the latest news from experts in ion chromatography, useful tips and tricks, and network with our ion chromatography specialists and other IC Users.
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Feb 05 2024 Dubai, UAE
Feb 19 2024 Berlin, Germany
Feb 24 2024 San Diego, CA, USA
Feb 27 2024 Dubai, UAE
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China