Ion Chromatography User Seminars in Europe
May 30 2013
Attend our Ion Chromatography User Seminars in Denmark (June 6), Germany (June 13, Sep 5 & 10), UK (July 16) or Ireland (Sep 24).
Learn how sensitivity, resolution, and ease-of-use are taken to a whole new level, simplifying ion chromatography while increasing the power and reproducibility of ion analysis.
- HPIC: High-Pressure IC brings Speed and Resolution to Ion Chromatography
- High-Pressure Capillary IC systems: Combining increased speed and mass sensitivity for expanded capabilities and improved performance.
- High-Efficiency 4 μm Columns for High Resolution and Fast Run Times
- In-line Sample Clean-up
- New Superior Data Processing and Automation Capabilities with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ 7.2
- Overview on Recent Applications
Hear about the latest news from experts in ion chromatography, useful tips and tricks, and network with our ion chromatography specialists and other IC Users.
Chromatography Today - Buyers' Guide 2022
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Jun 04 2023 Houston, TX, USA
Plastics Recycling World Expo Europe
Jun 14 2023 Essen, Germany
Jun 18 2023 Dusseldorf, Germany
Jul 04 2023 Cardiff, UK
Jul 11 2023 Lagos, Nigeria