Save time with prepacked YMC glass columns!
Dec 13 2023
Do you lack the time to pack your column? Or are you looking for a ready-to-use product? Here is the solution!
Our packing expertise is your advantage! Rely on the experience of YMC and use prepacked glass columns:
- ideal for R&D, production and viral clearance studies
- reproducible quality
- certified column efficiency
Packing a glass column for your IEX, AC, SEC, HIC and RP application
Depending on your required bed length, you can choose a column from our standard range. If you can’t find a suitable standard product, we will gladly discuss with you the possibility of a customised column.
- Inner diameter 5-80 mm
- Length up to 1,000 mm
- Customised dimensions possible.
Packing new columns or refilling of your existing columns
Of course you can order new prepacked columns.
Do you need to refill your existing YMC glass column? This service can be combined with maintenance of your glass column e.g. changing of frits, O-rings or pressure testing.
Packing of stationary phases from YMC or from other suppliers
Is your method restricted to the use of a specific stationary phase? Of course, we can pack your YMC glass column according to your application with the phase of your choice – from YMC or a different supplier!
How it works
1. You provide us with your requirements regarding the column hardware, stationary phase, packing parameters (e.g. bed length) and column performance.
2. According to your needs, you will receive the corresponding quotation, including prices for column hardware, bulk material, consumables and work.
3. The packing process is carried out according to routine procedures. Subsequent column testing will confirm that the required column performance has been achieved. SOPs and our experience make sure that your column will be of the highest quality.
4. The column is released according to your specifications.
5. Packaging according to SOPs guarantees that your column will be shipped safely to your laboratory.
In This Edition Modern & Practical Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Feb 24 2024 San Diego, CA, USA
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China
Apr 09 2024 Munich, Germany
Apr 23 2024 Kintex, South Korea
Apr 23 2024 Seoul, South Korea