Jul 07 2019 - Jul 10 2019
Four days of exciting science, technology, and education at PREP 2019, the longest running, most recognized international scientific conference and exposition driving the field of Preparative and Process Chromatography, organized by expert scientists and engineers for the separation science practitioner. Join us for a dynamic and innovative program where world renowned speakers will address in-depth the latest scientific and technological advances, critical and emerging applications and processes, and challenges and solutions in all aspects of Preparative and Process Chromatography.
The focus of this conference is the development, design, optimization, and operation of chromatographic processes and technology for a broad range of applications. The program will be packed with papers on biochromatography, downstream processing, QbD, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, enzymes, vaccines, viral vectors for gene delivery, VLPs, and other biopharmaceuticals, chiral molecules, SFC, fine chemicals, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, APIs, natural products, batch, multi-column and continuous SMB processes, column technology and equipment, monoliths, new and improved stationary phases, membrane chromatography, regulatory aspects, and more!
- Find current tools and solutions to practical chromatographic separations.
- Learn how to optimize chromatography processes and minimize costs for the best economic production.
- Discuss and learn about current and future challenges and opportunities in the industry.
- During the exhibition, evaluate and compare the latest products, instruments, techniques and processes that are driving the pace of innovation in Preparative and Process chromatography.
- Interact with world leading scientists and engineers who will discuss critical and emerging areas in all aspects of Preparative and Process liquid chromatography.
In addition to general oral and poster sessions, PREP 2019 will feature keynote sessions addressing critical and emerging areas in preparative chromatography, such as:
- Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography
- Continuous Chromatography for APIs, Fine Chemicals, and Natural Products
- Continuous Manufacturing and Downstream Processing for Biopharmaceuticals
- Preparative Chromatography in Drug Discovery, Development, and Manufacture
In This Edition Fundamental Aspects - High-resolution MS coupled to Photoionisation - Why do you Need to Measure BTEX in Ambient Air? - Gas Chromatography - Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy...
View all digital editions
Jul 07 2019 Baltimore, MD, USA
Jul 10 2019 Baltimore, MD, USA
Aug 25 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Sep 01 2019 Berlin, Germany
Sep 03 2019 Manchester, UK