HPLC 2016: 44th International Symposium & Exhibit on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques
Feb 24 2016
Advances and Emerging Trends in Separations Technologies
Are you interested in mass spectrometry, chromatography, or electrophoresis? Are you solving complex analytical problems? Are you looking for a conference with strong scientific content, a dynamic and robust program, courses offering great training opportunities, tutorials, and an enhanced major exposition showcasing new product launches and innovative products? Check out HPLC 2016 San Francisco, the largest, most recognised international conference and exposition devoted to advances in separations technologies.
Join scientists from around the world who use and develop HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, supercritical fluidic chromatography, microfluidics, and mass spectrometry to exchange ideas, best practices, and latest research and findings. The conference program is guided by emerging trends in separations technology and their impact on science and society.
At HPLC 2016, separations scientists in these disciplines will gather from around the world to discuss and learn about the latest research and development issues inherent to a wide range of related technologies and techniques; to find solutions to the most pressing challenges of today and tomorrow; to learn about new methods, trends and best practices; to gather the latest information on technical developments and equipment; to preview critical and emerging technologies; to access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today's challenges; to ask questions to our technology experts; to network to solve practical and economical issues; and to hear about the latest innovations in all types of liquid-phase separations.
- Dr Leroy Hood, President & Co-Founder, Institute for Systems Biology - Technologies and Strategies for Driving the Personalize Medicine Revolution: Transforming Healthcare through Wellness
- Dr Steven Carr, Director, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard - Advancing Biology, Chemistry and Medicine through High-Resolution Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry-based Proteomics
- Dr Mary Wirth, W. Brooks Fortune Distinguished Professor, Purdue University - uHPLC of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies using Submicrometer Particles
- Dr Barry Karger, Director, Barnett Institute, Northeastern University - Separation Science and Analytical Chemistry: Past, Present and Future
- Professor Doo Soo Chung, Faculty, Seoul National University - Photophoresis: Optical Force Chromatography Separating Molecules using Mechanical Forces of Light
- Dr Norman Dovichi, Grace-Rupley Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Notre Dame - Ultrasensitive Protein Analysis using Capillary Zone Electrophoresis Coupled with Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Professor Michal Holcapek, Faculty of Chemical Technology, University of Pardubice - Cancer Lipidomics Analysis of Dysregulated Lipids using Mass Spectrometry.
HPLC 2016 San Francisco will showcase the industry's latest and greatest in instrumentation, software, tools, accessories and consumables covering all areas of liquid-phase separation science and related techniques. This major exhibition offers opportunities to view new product launches, to check out innovative products, to explore ground-breaking technologies, and to discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the booths. Mark your calendar to attend the largest global, multidisciplinary gathering of separation scientists who are looking for immediate solutions to the most pressing challenges of today and tomorrow. HPLC 2016 is the conference of the year that covers all areas of liquid-phase separation science and related techniques with state-of-the-art format, stronger content, expanded program of experts, training programs, user groups, multitudes of posters on display throughout the exhibit hall, prominently featured poster sessions, best poster competition, huge exhibition where companies launch new products and showcase the latest instrumentation, software and tools, and abundant networking opportunities.
Great Training Opportunities
Two days of Educational Short Courses will be offered the Sunday and Monday preceding the conference. There are nine practical short courses taught by leading academic and industrial scientists covering both fundamentals as well as real-world application examples. The presentations will provide the valuable technical knowledge you need to implement techniques and solutions to improve job productivity, to solve today's separation problems as well as to understand tomorrow's technology.
- HPLC and UHPLC Troubleshooting: A Performance Qualification Approach
- LC/MS/MS Strategies for Identification and Quantitation
- Two-Dimensional Liquid Chromatography: Principals, Instrumentation, Method Development, and Applications
- The Role of Chromatography in the Analysis and Characterization of Protein Therapeutic Drugs
- Capillary Electrophoresis Mass Spectrometry CE-MS, An Easy to Operate and Information Rich Technology
- Troubleshooting HPLC and UHPLC Separations
- Chiral Separations
- Measuring Glycosylation of Proteins by HPLC/Mass Spectrometry
- HPLC/UHPLC Method Development for Small Molecules Made Easy.
The tutorial track is part of the educational mission of HPLC 2016. Experts are asked to give 45-60 minute presentations on a topic with more background than might be found in a typical 20 minute talk. The goal is to make the topic more accessible to those less expert in the area. In some cases, discussion and other interactive activities may be used.
- Method Development in HPLC
- New Directions in Sample Preparation for Chromatographic Analysis
- Fundamental and Instrumental Aspects of uHPLC
- Modern SFC - What the Analytical Chemists Should Know About It?
- Proteoforms: The New Challenge in Protein Separations
- Ion Mobility Spectrometry for Separations
- Analysis OF Small Molecules by LC/MS
- Speed and Efficiency Optimisation
- Comprehensive Two-dimensional Liquid Chromatography (LCxLC) - Why, When and How?
- Impurity Profiling in Pharmaceuticals
- Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics
- Preparing Your Manuscript and Publishing It from an Editor's Perspective
- Understanding Separations in HILIC Chromatography: Theory to Practice.
Learn more at HPLC2016.org
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Feb 26 2023 Darmstadt, Germany
Mar 01 2023 Shanghai, China
Mar 09 2023 Guangzhou, China
Mar 18 2023 Philadelphia, PA, USA
Mar 26 2023 Indianapolis, IN, USA