Best Practice in Sample Identification Solutions
Apr 05 2017 Comments 0
Brady’s Sample Identification Guidebook presents the most popular sample identification solutions, widely used in the world’s leading laboratories.
Did you ever had to postpone research because of unidentified samples, or because nobody was able to read anymore what was once written on the sample you need? Printed laboratory labels, engineered specifically to identify samples, help avoid sample loss and a lot of frustration.
- Is difficult to read
- Smears when handled
- Has limited communication potential
- Fades over time when stored
- Is erased by chemicals
Printed Laboratory Labels
- Are crisp, clear and readable
- Do not smear nor fade
- Can hold much information
- Have increased durability
- Resist chemicals
Sample Identification Solutions for Laboratories
Brady’s laboratory identification products are designed to serve the world’s biotechnology, agricultural, environmental and forensic researchers. Whether you work in pathology, histology, chromatography or other areas of science, Brady labelling solutions can help you maintain Good Laboratory Practice.
Brady Sample Identification solutions
- Match existing vial, slide, and well plate sizes
- Remain legible throughout processing and storage
- Endure freezer storage, liquid nitrogen, autoclave, hot water baths and solvents including Xylene, DMSO and Ethanol
- Allow bar coding for extensive information storage on even the tiniest sample
- Integrate seamlessly with your Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
A Comprehensive Guide to Chromatography Instrumentation and Consumable Manufacturers and Suppliers In this issue... Contents - Foreword by Trevor Hopkins Articles - The Emergence of...
View all digital editions
Jan 24 2018 Cardiff, UK
Feb 05 2018 Dubai, UAE
Mar 18 2018 Dubai, UAE
Mar 18 2018 New Orleans, LA, USA
Mar 27 2018 Guangzhou, China