HPLC 2018, the 47th International Symposium and Exhibit on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques
Jan 01 2018 Comments 0
Leading the Way to Ensure the Separation Sciences Remain a Powerful Analytical Tool
Are you interested in mass spectrometry, chromatography, or electrophoresis? Are you solving complex analytical problems? Are you looking for a conference with strong scientific content, a robust program, presentations by world renowned experts, lectures by young scientists, courses offering great training opportunities, tutorials, panel discussions, vendor technical workshops, best poster competition, and a major exposition showcasing new product launches and innovative products? Mark your calendar to attend HPLC 2018 Washington, DC, the largest, most recognised international conference in the world devoted to advances in separation technologies!
Join us for a dynamic and innovative program packed with papers on column and stationary phase technology, interface to mass spectrometry, microfluidic systems, capillary electrophoresis, LCxLC, QA&QC methods, QbD in separations, and application to real world problems. A special emphasis in applications will be on bioanalysis including: pharmaceuticals, antibody-drug conjugates, antibody characterisation, continuous flow manufacturing, biotechnology, proteins and proteomics, glycomics, metabolomics and lipidomics, food and nutrition, well-characterized biologicals, biofuels, environment, toxicology, and more!
- Alberto Cavazzini, Professor, University of Ferrara
- Stacey Ma, Vice President, Head of IMP Quality, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Koji Otsuka, Professor and Department Chair, Kyoto University
- Richard D. Smith, Battelle Fellow and Chief Scientist, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Mary J. Wirth, W. Brooks Fortune Distinguished Professor, Purdue University
This list of Confirmed Keynote and Invited Speakers continues to grow! Experts will present on a wide range of topics related to all aspects of liquid-phase separation science and analysis, including mass spectrometry, chromatography, and electrophoresis.
Great Training Opportunities through Practical Short Courses
- Two-dimensional Liquid Chromatography: Principles, Instrumentation, Method Development, and Applications.
- Chromatography in the Analysis and Characterization of Protein Therapeutic Drugs.
- LC-MS and LC-MS/MS of Small Molecules.
- HPLC/UHPLC Method Development.
- Contributions of LC and LC/MS to Characterize Protein Glycosylation.
- Introduction to Capillary Liquid Chromatography.
- HPLC Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- The Essential Roles of Separation Science in Mass Spectrometry-Based Metabolomics for Biomarker Discovery in Clinical Research.
- Cannabis Analysis.
Free Tutorials will be presented by experts who will give 45-60 minute presentations on topics with more background than might be found in a typical 20 minute talk.
Major Exhibition Showcasing the industry's latest and greatest in instrumentation, software, tools, accessories and consumables covering all areas of liquid-phase separation science and related techniques. This major exhibition offers opportunities to view new product launches, to check out innovative products, to explore ground-breaking technologies, and to discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the booths.
Key Dates & Deadlines
February 21, 2018 -- deadline for oral abstract submissions
March 31, 2018 -- early-bird registration at the lowest fees
April 20, 2018 -- preliminary program posted online
April 30, 2018 -- deadline to submit poster abstracts in competition for poster awards
May 31, 2018 -- deadline to submit poster abstracts for inclusion in the final printed program
To learn more please click here to visit our website.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this issue... Contents - Foreword by Trevor Hopkins Articles - The Emergence of Multiple Attribute Methodology (MAM) Workflows - Stationary Phase Selection for Achiral Separation ...
View all digital editions
Jan 24 2018 Cardiff, UK
Feb 05 2018 Dubai, UAE
Mar 18 2018 Dubai, UAE
Mar 18 2018 New Orleans, LA, USA
Mar 27 2018 Guangzhou, China