5 Days of Exciting Science and Innovative Talks in the World of Liquid Phase Separation Science and Analysis
Jan 01 2018 Read 1046 Times
Leading the Way to Ensure the Separation Sciences Remain a Powerful Analytical Tool.
Are you interested in mass spectrometry, chromatography, or electrophoresis? Are you solving complex analytical problems? Are you looking for a conference with strong scientific content, a robust program, presentations by world renowned experts, lectures by young scientists, courses offering great training opportunities, tutorials, panel discussions, vendor technical workshops, best poster competition, and a major exposition showcasing new product launches and innovative products? Mark your calendar to attend HPLC 2018 Washington, DC, the largest, most recognised international conference in the world devoted to advances in separation technologies!
Join us for a dynamic and innovative program packed with papers on column and stationary phase technology, interface to mass spectrometry, microfluidic systems, capillary electrophoresis, LCxLC, QA&QC methods, QbD in separations, and application to real world problems. A special emphasis in applications will be on bioanalysis including: pharmaceuticals, antibody-drug conjugates, antibody characterisation, continuous flow manufacturing, biotechnology, proteins and proteomics, glycomics, metabolomics and lipidomics, food and nutrition, well-characterized biologicals, biofuels, environment, toxicology, and more!
- Alberto Cavazzini, Professor, University of Ferrara
- Stacey Ma, Vice President, Head of IMP Quality, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Koji Otsuka, Professor and Department Chair, Kyoto University
- Richard D. Smith, Battelle Fellow and Chief Scientist, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Mary J. Wirth, W. Brooks Fortune Distinguished Professor, Purdue University
Great Training Opportunities through Practical Short Courses
- Two-dimensional Liquid Chromatography: Principles, Instrumentation, Method Development, and Applications.
- Chromatography in the Analysis and Characterization of Protein Therapeutic Drugs.
- LC-MS and LC-MS/MS of Small Molecules.
- HPLC/UHPLC Method Development.
- Contributions of LC and LC/MS to Characterise Protein Glycosylation.
- Introduction to Capillary Liquid Chromatography.
- HPLC Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- The Essential Roles of Separation Science in Mass Spectrometry-Based Metabolomics for Biomarker Discovery in Clinical Research.
- Cannabis Analysis.
- Capillary Electrophoresis Coupled with Mass Spectrometry for the Analysis of Biomolecules and Biopharmaceuticals.
- 3D Printing in the Separation Science.
- Development of HPLC Methods for the Release and Characterisation Testing of Antibody-Drug Conjugates.
- Designing Efficient Workflows to Support an HPLC Procedural Lifecycle.
- Molecular Characterisation of Biotherapeutic Proteins: Concepts and Challenges for Separation Science and Mass Spectrometry.
- Modeling Peptide Separations in Proteomics Era: HPLC (RP, HILIC, SCX) and CZE.
- Analytical Challenges in the Development and Implementation of Continuous Manufacturing Processes.
- Current Supercritical Fluid Chromatography.
- Prospects of Monolithic Columns for LC in the Era of sub 2-Micrometer Particles.
- Preparing Your Manuscript and Publishing It from an Editor's Perspective.
- Striking the Right Balance between Preparative RP-HPLC and Supercritical Fluid Chromatography to Support Drug Discovery
Major Exhibition Showcasing the industry's latest and greatest in instrumentation, software, tools, accessories and consumables covering all areas of liquid-phase separation science and related techniques. This major exhibition offers opportunities to view new product launches, to check out innovative products, to explore ground-breaking technologies, and to discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the booths.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- May 31, 2018 -- deadline to submit poster abstracts for inclusion in the final printed program
- July 1, 2018 - Final date to submit late-breaking posters to the online program
To learn more please click here to visit our website.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Enhanced Sample Preparation - Identifying Inherent Contamination in Deep Well Microplates - How to Determine Extra Column Dispersion and Extra Column Volume - Th...
View all digital editions
Jul 08 2018 Baltimore, MD, USA
Jul 29 2018 Washington DC, USA
Aug 26 2018 Florence, Italy
Sep 05 2018 Chiba, Japan
Sep 09 2018 San Francisco, CA, USA