Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
BMSS Annual Meeting Announced
Jul 06 2016 Read 766 Times
The 37th BMSS Annual Meeting will take place on the 13th to 15th September 2016 in the Eastbourne Winter Gardens.
"The mission of BMSS is to encourage participation in all aspects of mass spectrometry and provide a forum for the exchange of views and information. In 2016 we are focusing on our mission with renewed vigour. A vibrant national mass spectrometry society is in everyone's interest…academia, industry and vendors alike. So I warmly invite you to join us for the 37th BMSS annual meeting on Britain’s sunshine coast," said Christine Eckers, BMSS Chair. BMSS…where good science is great fun.
- Maccoll Lecture: Professor Renato Zenobi, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zurich
- Robinson Lecture: Professor Alison Ashcroft, University of Leeds
- BMSS Chair’s Lecture: Professor Jack Henion, Cornell University and Advion Inc.
- Glycomics: Chair: Jane Thomas-Oates. Keynote: Anne Dell
- Protein Complexes and Molecular Conformations: Chair: Justin Benesch. Keynote: Kostas Thalassinos
- MS Solutions for Challenging Analytes: Chair: Jackie Mosely. Keynote: Andy Ray
- Fundamentals/instrument developments: Chair: Gareth Brenton. Keynote: Kevin Giles
- New MS Technologies in Proteomics: Chair: Claire Eyers. Keynote: Richard Scheltema
- Small Molecules: Chair: Susan Crosland. Keynote: Perdita Barran
- Emerging technologies for Processing MS Data: Chair: Mark Barrow. Keynote: Robert Mistrik
- MS in Environmental and Forensic analysis: Chair: Simone Francese. Keynote: Melanie Bailey
- MS in Translational Medicine: Chair: Mike Morris. Keynote: Kevin Mills
- MS in Synthetic Biology: Chair: Neil Oldham. Keynote: Nicholas Rattray
For further information please visit the website.
The meeting is preceded by An Introduction to Mass Spectrometry Course, 12th to 13th Sepetember.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Issue... Articles - Industrial Applications of Offline and Online Comprehensive Gas Chromatography - Improving Workflow in Group-Type GC×GC Analysis of Petrochemicals - Identifi ca...
View all digital editions
Mar 27 2018 Guangzhou, China
Apr 10 2018 Munich, Germany
May 13 2018 Riva del Garda, Italy
Jun 03 2018 San Diego, CA, USA
Jun 11 2018 Frankfurt, Germany