New! Avantor® ACE® UHPLC & Solid-Core Guards
Mar 24 2020 Read 339 Times
Guard cartridges are designed to protect expensive UHPLC columns from contamination by sample impurities and irreversibly adsorbed solutes. By connecting a guard to the inlet of the UHPLC column, contaminants which would otherwise damage the column are trapped on the disposable cartridge. This significantly extends column lifetime without affecting performance or selectivity.
The new range of Avantor® ACE® Guard cartridges have been designed and manufactured to withstand the high pressures of UHPLC analyses, without compromising column efficiency and performance. Guard cartridges are available with a wide range of Avantor® ACE® stationary phases to complement Avantor® ACE® Excel and UltraCore UHPLC columns.
- UHPLC Guards compatible with 1.7 μm or 2 μm Avantor® ACE® Excel columns.
- Complementary cartridges for all the major Avantor® ACE® stationary phase chemistries available.
- Avantor® ACE® UltraCore guards are also available, in both the SuperC18 & SuperPhenylHexyl chemistries.
- Low dead volume reusable guard holder, with guard cartridges supplied in convenient multipacks.
- Two different column id formats (2.1 -3.0 mm id and 4.0 – 4.6 mm id).
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Elimination of the Sample Solvent Effect when Analysing Water Solutions of Basic Peptides by HILIC - Method Development and Validation of Simultaneous Determinatio...
View all digital editions
May 31 2020 Houston, TX, USA
May 31 2020 Baltimore, MD, USA
Jun 07 2020 Taipei, Taiwan
Jun 20 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Aug 29 2020 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil