Save time with prepacked YMC glass columns!
May 25 2021
Do you lack the time to pack your column? Or are you looking for a ready-to-use product? Here is the solution!
Rely on the experience of YMC and use prepacked glass columns. Our packing expertise is your advantage.
Packing a glass column for your IEX, AC, SEC, HIC and RP application
Depending on your required bed length, you can choose a column from our standard range. If you can’t find a suitable standard product, we will gladly discuss with you the possibility of a customised column.
- Inner diameter 5-80 mm
- Length up to 1,000 mm
- Customised dimensions possible.
Packing new columns or refilling of your existing columns
Of course you can order new prepacked columns.
Do you need to refill your existing YMC glass column? This service can be combined with maintenance of your glass column e.g. changing of frits, O-rings or pressure testing.
Packing of stationary phases from YMC or from other suppliers
Is your method restricted to the use of a specific stationary phase? Of course, we can pack your YMC glass column according to your application with the phase of your choice. If the stationary phase is not manufactured by YMC, please provide it for packing service.
How it works
- 1. You provide us with your requirements regarding the column hardware, stationary phase, packing parameters (e.g. bed length) and column performance.
- 2. According to your needs, you will receive the corresponding quotation, including prices for column hardware, bulk material, consumables and work. If the stationary phase is not manufactured by YMC, please provide it for the packing service.
- 3. The packing process is carried out according to routine procedures. Subsequent column testing will confirm that the required column performance has been achieved. SOPs and our experience make sure that your column will be of the highest quality.
- 4. The column is released according to your specifications.
- 5. Packaging according to SOPs guarantees that your column will be shipped safely to your laboratory.
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
Jan 27 2022 Zoomposium
Mar 05 2022 Atlanta, GA, USA
Mar 08 2022 Tel Aviv, Israel
Mar 20 2022 San Diego, CA, USA & Virtual
Mar 31 2022 Guangzhou, China