May 15 2022 - May 18 2022
PREP 2022: 35th International Symposium and Exhibit on Preparative and Process Chromatography
Most recognized international conference driving the field of Preparative and Process Chromatography. PREP 2022, May 15-18, 2022 in Baltimore, MD, USA. PREPsymposium.org. Join us for a dynamic, innovative program where world renowned speakers address in-depth the latest scientific and technological advances, critical and emerging applications and processes, and challenges and solutions in all aspects of Preparative and Process Chromatography, Ion Exchange, Adsorption/Desorption Processes and Related Separation Techniques.
February 1, 2022 - Abstract submission deadline
March 2022 - Preliminary program posted
April 15, 2022 - Final deadline for poster abstracts
May 15-18, 2022 - PREP 2022
The focus of this conference is the development, design, optimization, and operation of chromatographic processes and technology for a broad range of applications. The program will include papers on biochromatography, downstream processing, QbD, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, enzymes, vaccines, viral vectors for gene delivery, VLPs, and other biopharmaceuticals, clearance of high-risk impurities such as host cell proteins, chiral molecules, SFC, fine chemicals, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, APIs, natural products, batch, multi-column and continuous SMB processes, column technology and equipment, monoliths, new and improved stationary phases, membrane chromatography, product quality, stability, safety and/or immunogenicity, and related process control strategies, regulatory aspects, and more!
• Learn how to find current tools and develop practical solutions to chromatographic separations.
• Learn how to successfully optimize chromatography processes and minimize costs for the best economic production.
• Discuss and learn about current and future challenges and opportunities in the industry.
• Evaluate and compare the latest products, instruments, techniques and processes that are driving the pace of innovation in Preparative and Process chromatography.
• Interact with world leading scientists and engineers who will discuss critical and emerging areas in all aspects of Preparative and Process liquid chromatography.
Visit PREPsymposium.org for more details.
In This Edition Modern & Practocal Applications - Accelerating ADC Development with Mass Spectrometry - Implementing High-Resolution Ion Mobility into Peptide Mapping Workflows Chromatogr...
View all digital editions
May 29 2022 Virtual event
Jun 05 2022 Minneapolis, MN, USA
Jun 08 2022 Rotterdam, Netherlands
Jun 13 2022 Olomouc, Czech Republic
Jun 14 2022 Kintex, South Korea